Re: Multireply

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Phinox14@aol.com
subject Re: Multireply
date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:55:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/2002 5:43:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
banc2a01@uni-trier.de writes:

> Roberta :
> >can someone who is moderating this list take me off???? it's ridiculous
> >to not have an option of leaving this mailing list. can i regard this list
> as
> >spam?
>
> To your first question : no.
> Furthermore, you DO have the option to leave the ML, you go to the same
> page where you suscribed but this time fill out the unsuscribe form.
> And to your last question, no, you are not allowed to view this list as
> spam.

Honestly, from someone who was around on this list years ago I find this new
list unbearable. Someone DOES need to moderate the emails back into the 6hr
or whatever form of the ML. This is ridiculous and "spamy." Every now ang
then I liked to look in on it to see the latest news or what people were
arguing about. Yet now I'm seriousally considering leaving.

~Boone
Ex-Manga Melder CLoWN

Search field Search string

archive list