Re: some doubts....

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Brad Clark <bradster@insightbb.com>
subject Re: some doubts....
date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:26:49 -0400
At 10:08 PM 7/15/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>I know you all are gurus in anything related to Ranma so you should know the
>answer for the question that is killing me
>I know the thing Viz did packing the 3rd movie as an OAV but what I dont
>know is what was the original package for the OAVs in Japan, I think there
>was at least three volumes but Im dont know anything else
>
>Ranma  OAV Series
>Ranma  Special OAVs
>Ranma  Super OAV series

I've seen those titles in sites that describe the OAVs or list which
opener/closer goes with each one
(http://www.animeprime.com/reports/ranma.shtml), but I've also heard that
the Japanese are even worse off than Western anime fans in that they get
one (1) episode per DVD on OAV releases.  Of course, since Ranma OAVs came
out before DVD came in, I dunno what that situation was... maybe one per LD
or one per VHS tape?

Sounds like this is a job for.... Mr. Hitoshi Doi.

-Bradster

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited