Re: some doubts....

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "Don D. Wang" <dwang@orion.ac.hmc.edu>
subject Re: some doubts....
date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:58:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Humberto Asd wrote:
> Right, but, how could they have thought that the fans were not going to see
> the flashback about the Mikados fight?

	They probably did and figure no one will really care.  I mean yes
people ask what's with the switched episodes but it's not like someone
quit watching Ranma 1/2 because of it.  They figure they might've got some
people who'll continue to watch it if Shampoo shows up early I guess.

Don
"I love the country I was born in, and I especially love Ivalice!"
Alma Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactic

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited