Re: List death(Cologne's name)

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Patty Spillman" <winkppp@ameritech.net>
subject Re: List death(Cologne's name)
date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:54:47 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Pipian" <pipian@pipian.com>
>
> Does anyone know where Cologne's name is FIRST mentioned in the Japanese
> manga?  I'm mainly looking because (contrary to what some people

Her name first appeared in Japanese tankobon vol.10. It was rendered
in Hiragana as Koron. The story involved an armband that contained 3 pills
that,
when ingested, would make anyone standing in front of the ingester
irresistable. Her name later I think appeared in Kanji, but
I forget which volume it appeared in.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML...Website is at http://clik.to/relic
and the Briefcase Fulla Rant is updated every week.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs