Re: List death(Cologne's Name Mention)

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Patty Spillman" <winkppp@ameritech.net>
subject Re: List death(Cologne's Name Mention)
date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:49:08 -0400
> From: "Pipian" <pipian@pipian.com>
> Does anyone know where Cologne's name is FIRST mentioned in the Japanese
> manga?  I'm mainly looking because (contrary to what some people

Cologne's name was first mentioned in Japanese tankobon vol.10
(This story involved an armband that had 3 pills which, when ingested,
would make the first person that set foot in front of them irresistable
to the pill-popper ^_^). Her name was rendered in katakana (as
Koron (I am certain that it could be rendered as Ko-lon or sumptin'
in Chinese). We also found out Happosai's nic (Happi) in that story.
I think that somewhere later in the series Cologne's name is rendered
in Kanji, but I forget what story it is (and I am too lazy to get
up and check my books at the moment ^_<).

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML...(and like Dracula's Castle in the Castlevania SoTN
game's
feels like it only appears every 100 years or so ^_<).
Website is at http://clik.to/relic and the Briefcase Fulla Rant is still
updated, usually every week if you wanna blow yer top at something ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs