Re: Listdeath

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Phinox14@aol.com
subject Re: Listdeath
date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:19:50 -0400
In a message dated Wed, 10 Jul 2002 8:46:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jnohe@NMSU.Edu writes:

> >  Seeing as how the list degenerated into spammy goodness
> > in the few active months before switching out of MO, I'm
> > not surprised it's deathly quiet.
>
> I don't even think it qualifies as spammy goodness.  Don has yet to appear
> and chide everyone for discussing spam...then, and only then...would it
> qualify as spammy goodness.  Ah, the good old days.
>
> > Given the list's lifespan, every decent debate topic has:
> >                    (a) been beaten to death and back
> >                    (b) voluntarily banned due to flamewar
> >                    (c) All of the above
>
> Not every topic.  Just 99.9% of them.  Somehow, Ranma 1/2 discussion
> continues to barely survive on Frank Sanchez' message boards at
> Animeinfo.org.  He and Bradster and Pierre Bancov and I are all there, but
> strangely, we seem to have very little to say about Ranma these days...no
> surprise, eh?  (Pierre probably has the most to say of all of us...)
>
> > >What about P-chan? How can you not love P-chan?
> >  Do not get me started.
>
> Oh come off it, Yoru.  We all know you love P-chan.  You love him the same
> way I do.  Roasted on a spit with a thick orange-pineapple
> glaze. ^_^
>
> I miss the CoN.

  Accually that was the reason I stopped reading and writing in the ML about
2-3 years ago. Nothing worth discussing came around. Eventually it boiled
down to the same argueements of "Was Shampoo's hair blue or purple" or
"Ramna/Ryouga/etc. should marry Akane/Shampoo/etc."

  Although there were a few fun Flamewars ^_^

~Boone
Ex-Manga Melder of CLOWN

Search field Search string

archive list