Re: Listdeath

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from The Guy on the Couch <jnohe@NMSU.Edu>
subject Re: Listdeath
date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:46:04 -0600 (MDT)
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Yoru-Hikage wrote:

>  Seeing as how the list degenerated into spammy goodness
> in the few active months before switching out of MO, I'm
> not surprised it's deathly quiet.

I don't even think it qualifies as spammy goodness.  Don has yet to appear
and chide everyone for discussing spam...then, and only then...would it
qualify as spammy goodness.  Ah, the good old days.

> Given the list's lifespan, every decent debate topic has:
>                    (a) been beaten to death and back
>                    (b) voluntarily banned due to flamewar
>                    (c) All of the above

Not every topic.  Just 99.9% of them.  Somehow, Ranma 1/2 discussion
continues to barely survive on Frank Sanchez' message boards at
Animeinfo.org.  He and Bradster and Pierre Bancov and I are all there, but
strangely, we seem to have very little to say about Ranma these days...no
surprise, eh?  (Pierre probably has the most to say of all of us...)

> >What about P-chan? How can you not love P-chan?
>  Do not get me started.

Oh come off it, Yoru.  We all know you love P-chan.  You love him the same
way I do.  Roasted on a spit with a thick orange-pineapple glaze. ^_^

I miss the CoN.

J. Shouryu Nohe
Grad Assistant, New Mexico State University
"I think we have a ghost in our house." - Kaycee Nicole
"I should probably be playing Buffet." - Steve Moore

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs