Julie....

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from "Pierre Bancov" <banc2a01@uni-trier.de>
subject Julie....
date Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:35:48 +0200
Man... I just don't believe it sometimes...

Julie wrote:
>PLEASE I'M NOT XEN OR AN EBAY SELLER OR ANYTHING
>ANYBODY YOU KNOW I DON'T GO ON ANIME-CHAT.COM! ARRRG
>who the HELL is xen

Right now no one cares who Xen is, he's not there until a few months have
passed, that was the point of his last mails.

Note that you suscribed to a -list-, and that you receive every message
sent to that -LIST- , even when they don't concern you at all.

When you don't understand what the post is about, -IGNORE- it. Clean
your mailbox. You replying to everything is only going to get on the nerves
of every other member, and make things worse.

    Pierre

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited