Re: RSS hosting

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "Patty Spillman" <winkppp@ameritech.net>
subject Re: RSS hosting
date Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:09:23 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 2:40 AM
Subject: RE: RSS hosting

> Kahm:
>

> >Jeez. Now I'm starting to feel old :P
>
> That schtick's taken by someone calling himself The Relic.  ^^

Heh...I may be The Relic, but I'm not the only one...^_^
(Oh, and just in case anyone wondered about why my posts say "Patty
Spillman", we are about to move to another place a few blocks closer
to my job, but the DSL hookup I am now using I have not totally
configured for two e-mail addys yet; just my little sisters is on there,
so until we move, I am still The Relic, just with my little sister's name
^_+).

> -Bradster
> Webmaster, http://anime-fanservice.net/
> (yes, it lives on)

As usual, this is The Relic, (male ^_^) from the outer fringes of
the Reality that is the Ranma ML...(and when we get moved, I am
gonna take advantage of this DSL and upload some more pictures
to my site.....)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited