Re:Re: Ranma ML... reborn???

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject Re:Re: Ranma ML... reborn???
date Tue, 21 May 2002 14:42:54 -0700
>---------- Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> writes in reply to Bradster:
>
><<So: anyone else keeping up with the DVD boxes?>>
><I'm a little behind--I still need to get season 2.>
>
>      I still have to get around to START getting the DVD boxsets... ~_~;;;
>
><#113 on the Megumi Hayashibara Internet Fan Club>
>
>      Hey, is that place still up?  I had signed up and got my membership card
>years back, but lost it and forgot my number... *sweatdrop*

Jeff hasn't had a new article, but the website is still at
www.seiyuu.com . If you look through some of the old new
articles/newsletters, you may be listed.

(notes that he carries his membership card in his wallet).
--

--Tim
tenton@mac.com
#113 on the Megumi Hayashibara Internet Fan Club
<http://www.tenton.org>

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited