Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Nep <ranma@neplusultra.org>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 21 May 2002 15:51:58 -0400
> > some body quoted me, steve moore as saying "i should
> > be playing the buffet"
> > I never said that, whats up?
>
>There's more than one Steve Moore in the world, my friend.

And disturbingly enough, there's more than one Olin Petty in the
world.  Ok, not completely right.  He died in the early 80's but still
I was alive at the time.  And odder still, he was completely not
related to me.  It can't be all that common a name ya know.

>At 03:23 AM 5/21/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> >      Wow!  It seems that the Ranma ML Crew is coming back to life!!!
> >
> >      It's really great to see the place getting another second wind...
> >Though it may never get back up to the way it was, it's still great to hear
> >from you guys.
>

>Well, it does seem to be more spam than not at the moment...
>
>So: anyone else keeping up with the DVD boxes?

Um yea.  I've got 'em.
Haven't been keeping up with the new releases though.  Figured
I'd just get them as they came out in the DVD box sets.

So anyway.  Nice to see you folks again eh.

Olin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited