Re: single mail

to ranma@ml.usagi.org, RJeffD@aol.com
from "David Trest" <sailorhurricane@earthlink.net>
subject Re: single mail
date Mon, 20 May 2002 14:25:10 -0500
You can have Ryoko and them from Tenchi, but Sakuya is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you love Naibiki to much when...........
Before every major financial decision, you ask yourself 'Would Nabiki do
this?'

You suddenly find yourself identifying with Charles Dickens' Ebenezer
Scrooge.

You petition for a raise in your allowance, and when that fails, you
blackmail your parents.

You try to convince your parents to open a bank account in the name of
Nabiki Tendou.

You SUCCEED in convincing your parents to open a bank account in the name
of Nabiki Tendou.

You spend all your money on Ranma tapes and comics where Nabiki makes an
appearance, no matter how short.

You steal away your little sister's boyfriend and then sell him to other
girls.

You memorize all of Nabiki's lines . . .

. . . in Japanese, English, Russian, German, French, Dutch . . .

You throw a terrific tantrum when you realize you can't find a dubbed copy
of the third movie in Swahili.

You sign your papers 'Nabiki Tendou'.

Your teachers call you up to their desk to ask why you signed your name
with Asian charecters

You convince your friends to call you the Queen of Debt.

Come to think of it, you don't HAVE any friends any more.

You wonder why Takahashi-san didn't just drop all the other charecters and
call the series 'Nabiki Nibunnoichi'.

You wonder why Ranma doesn't just dump Akane and marry Nabiki, cause
everyone knows that she'd make a MUCH better bride!

Your 'associates' have been driven to covering your mouth with masking tape
more than once when you start spouting the wisdom of Nabiki.

You beat up anyone who says that Nabiki and Kunou make a good couple, and
justify yourself by saying that you'

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited