Re: manga questions

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: manga questions
date Thu, 16 May 2002 23:05:24 -0400
> From: "Brad Clark" <bradster@insightbb.com>
> Hmmm.  I tried replying to this once, but the ML bounced it back with a
> message about 'too much included text'.  Don't remember that being there
> before.
>
> Anyway, how about referring him to rec.arts.anime.fandom or r.a.a.misc,
> with the plethora of experts (and self-proclaimed experts) that reside
therein?

Haven't heard from the ML in awhile; I am in the middle of a move
or I would look 'em up (I will be changing my ISP as well with the
move, to a DSL hookup).
Which reminds me. Wasn't there a poster on here by the name
of SeiyaKou? Of the Klez virii I have received in the last several days
(I use MailWasher and if I preview the message, Norton's allows me
to isolate the virii til' I delete it), two were from that poster's addy.
I am going to try and use the e-mail that it had with both messages.
I wager that the person doesn't know he/she has it.
As for the "too much included text" error, I remember getting it
around the time I re-upped on this group in 1997 after my, ah,
leave of absence ^_^).

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the
Reality that is the Ranma ML (sure haven't typed that in
a dog's age, either).
My Website: http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
Still maintaining the Briefcase Fulla Rant, every Wednesday.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs