Re: manga questions

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Brad Clark <bradster@insightbb.com>
subject Re: manga questions
date Thu, 16 May 2002 20:57:27 -0400
At 02:04 PM 5/15/2002 +0900, you wrote:
>I was forwarded this set of questions on the Ranma 1/2 manga.
>Since I sold all of my manga, I can't check them any more.
>Can anyone help?
>
>--
>
>My name's Igor. I'm russian-speaking fan of "Ranma 1/2" manga.
>Right now, I'm trying to write a FAQ/review about martial arts in the
>manga. However, considering that I have only english translation of
>manga in my possession, It's hard to get some special information from
>it.

Hmmm.  I tried replying to this once, but the ML bounced it back with a
message about 'too much included text'.  Don't remember that being there
before.

Anyway, how about referring him to rec.arts.anime.fandom or r.a.a.misc,
with the plethora of experts (and self-proclaimed experts) that reside therein?

-Bradster
not dead, just having a tiff with his email programs

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs