Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:23:31 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2002 1:15:06 AM Central Standard Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

>  bought Futaba Kun Change volume four and it's good
> fun, it's even more fun if you are a little bit on the
> hentai side, but still it is not as good as the first
> two.
>
> Anyway, the only thing I'm really looking forward
> right now is for the import shop downtown to get the
> new Vampire Hunter D movie on DVD, or even in VHS, it
> doesn't really matters, I want to watch it now!

Ive been wanting to get Futaba Kun, but havent gotten around to doing it. Is
it really good? whats it about?
Why dont you order Vamp D online or something? thats always easier.
Animecornerstore.com has it for like 22 bucks or something + S&H.
I cant wait to get it myself. I also havent gotten around to getting it
either.

I did recently get the new DBZs and bought the Namek saga since I havent seen
it (sorry, Im a fan of tons of stuff, and DBZ is one of em I really like.
maybe cause im a martial artist myself and the constant fighting pumps me
up?heh)

And I have Sakura Diaries the DVD collection on its way to my house.yay! Ive
been downloading most of my anime recently includding Love Hina, Vandread.
Sakura Diaries (which now I wanna see the uncut and DVD format of. I only
download the first 6 episodes), Flame of Recca, and some tenchi universe
cause ive never seen it uncut.

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list