Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:00:33 EST

In a message dated 3/29/2002 2:15:01 PM Central Standard Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

> Uhhm... Guten tag! Ich ben ein berliner? ...Sorry, I know barely a handful
> of
> phrases. I like to say "Mein Gott" because of a one of Asuka's lines in a
> Joyce K. Wakabayashi Evangelion/Gundam Wing fanfic. During a chapter
> wherein
> much of the cast becomes trapped in chibi-form, Asuka yells, "Mein Gott,
> it's
> like I'm Queen of the Tribbles!"  Comedy 4 all.

(another) speaking of Evangelion. when are the dubbed movies comming out?
Isnt it at the end of summer or something like that. and for you Eva manga
readers. when does volume 7 (or is it 8? whichever one follows the last
comics that came out months ago) comming out? Ive called Viz and they said
they didnt know. bunch of dumbasses if you ask me.

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited