Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:27:54 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2002 12:14:42 AM Central Standard Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

> The first of 3 new OAVs is just about to come out in Japan, if it hasn't
> already.  It picks up where the other anime left off around Volume 9, and
> will go who knows how far... the end of the manga, maybe.  The best part
> about it is, it's gonna be truer to the manga this time, and you know what
> that means:  MORE SKIN!!  :)
>

> RJeffD:
> >That is it as far as the anime... my honest opinion, I loved the anime
> until
> >I read the manga... the anime has nothing on the manga at all, the story
> >flows better in the anime, and I enjoyed it a whole heck of a lot more that
> >way.
>
> Do you mean it flows better in the manga, since you say the anime has
> nothing on it?  I have to admit I like the manga more myself- the anime is
> boiled down to so much baseless comedic violence that it makes Akane's
> anime stereotype look positively angelic compared to Narusegawa's (who I
> consider quite the b**tch)
>

> -Bradster

She may be a bitch, but she pretty damn hot. If keitaro wasnt such a wuss and
fought back a bit maybe she wouldnt beat up on the poor guy all the time.
And about having more skin........HELL YA!  I rather enjoy that aspect of the
manga. There are only 9 volumes of the manga, correct?

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited