Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:49:33 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2002 9:14:32 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

> hey, another love hina question. Is there only the 25 episodes plus the
> Spring and Christmas special? Is that all the Love Hina there is? Its such
> great show, I hope thats not all of it!
>
> Wiz

That is it as far as the anime... my honest opinion, I loved the anime until
I read the manga... the anime has nothing on the manga at all, the story
flows better in the anime, and I enjoyed it a whole heck of a lot more that
way.  I also like the character designs better, not to mention that I think
it's better written overall.  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited