Re: Wiz and a slight old fart moment...^_^

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Wiz and a slight old fart moment...^_^
date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:22:35 -0500
>   Wizard3576@aol.c  Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
>
> ------- Message
>
> From: Wizard3576@aol.com
> what is rorepuroa?

I don't recognise the first part, but the second part (puroa) seems like
"pro". What does it pertain to? (Perhaps rollapro, a shortening of
Rollerskate
Pro (reaching, I know ^_^))

And I was just thinking; I was going thru my old papers I had printed up
from various
sources back in the first year I was on line (June 1995-96), and I stumbled
on one
I had printed from this list on Jan.15, 1996 from Dov Sherman (he of
Otakuworld fame).
It was his proposal for a Ranma Collectable card game. I know he wanted
Toshi Yoshida (then a member of the list) to look at it, but was anything
ever done with it (other than the Anime Mayhem or whatever it was called)?
Just curious.....

 Visit The Home of The Relic!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
Images! Fansubs! Manga/Comics FT/FS