Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Fri, 4 Jan 2002 03:30:56 EST

In a message dated 1/3/2002 8:14:32 AM Central Standard Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

> Not to be mean, but does anyone really care?  I mean, I was
> _seriously_ disappointed with this game.  It's pretty much just
> Tekken 3, but prettier....
>
> Nothing really changed.  I do the same old combos I used to
> with my characters, and still succeed.  Game play hasn't
> changed, game system hasn't really changed.  Pretty much all
> you can say is that it looks really good.  Sorta like DOA 3...
>
> If it does come out, I don't think I'd buy it.  I didn't buy
> Tekken Tag either, actually....  Maybe I'm just missing
> something, but I really think Namco dropped the ball with this
> one.

I personally like it, and I allready have Tekken Tag. I didnt ever have
Tekken 3, and Tekken 4 has more moves with a bunch of the characters, not to
mention new characters. And since I dont have an XBox, I cant get DOA 3. If
anyone has any helpfull info, then Id like to hear it.

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited