Re: Wizard

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Wizard
date Tue, 25 Dec 2001 00:10:09 -0500
> From: Wizard3576@aol.com

> Anyone have any ideas on where it went? and about why the fuck when the
back
> of the box says the program run time is 80 min, that the movie isnt 80
mins,
> there is just a total of that long on the whole DVd with the extra
features
> and what-not?

Sorta reminiscent of Project A-ko 2: Plot of the Daitokuji Conglomerate:
Advertised on the original tape box that it was 70 or so minutes long,
but the actual show was only 35 minutes long (with advertising, original
"cut"
scene from A-ko 1, short-short with the principals of the film beating on
the director
for the film being ended too soon and ads from the roadshow, it came to
70 minutes long). Pretty good, but not 29.99 good. Fortunately
a few months ago I was able to pick up the DVD with A-ko 2, 3 and 4 with
extras that made the tally around 3 hours, for just 24.99. NOW it was worth
it....
(Actually, I have Blood, but have yet to sit down and watch it. I got it at
Sam Goody
with a 15.00 certificate and 10 extra dollars a couple of weeks ago; now
that I am off for a couple
of days to recover from the Christmas rush at the store, I can watch it).

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....(wishing you all a Merry Christmas, (post)Happy
Hanukkah, Cheery Kwanzaa (which starts tomorrow), Super Winter Solstice,
Excellent Saturnalia, etc. etc. ^_^....

Visit the Home Of The Relic!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
Great fun to be had by all or double your no-prize back!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs