Re: Shinobu (Joan Crawford has Risen from the Grave...^_^)

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Shinobu (Joan Crawford has Risen from the Grave...^_^)
date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:20:05 -0500
> From: Shinobu <shinobi9000@yahoo.com>
>
> Hey everybody!
> What's crackin? Shinobu checking in, after a lil lurk session.
> I've been pretty busy, school and work, and PSO and .....
> Been reading my Ranma no doubt! Also acquiring copies of Futoba Kun
change.
> So what's the good word? X box? Gamecube? PS2?
> Frankly, I am not hyped in the slightest... I still have hella games for
my
> DC, so I'm cool as a cucumber!
> Penny for your thoughts mates!

Been working my ketsu off for the Christmas season at the store;
No complaints' considering all the layoffs in the retail sector right now,
I am just glad to have hung onto mine right now. Been maintaining my
site (Planning on adding two new sections, devoted to my old crusty
art and stories that have been laying around waiting for me to actually
draw, something I haven't done in awhile, and overhauling my
sales/trade section; I dunno; some of these appeared in the NHS Perfect
Memory vol.1 (Fist edition) fan section, and they sorta looked embarrasing
then (1990). Oh well).
Been re-reading my Maison Ikkoku tankobons (again). Like most of
Takahashi-sensei's stories, they never seem to get stale, IMO.
As for the games, I still putter around with them; I am satisfied with my
DC as the most recent machine in my collection (Bought it launch),
but will likely get a PS2 in the next few months. XBox looks nice,
and DoA3 looks nice, but hardly what I would call innovative, at least
compared to my DC DoA2. Thinking I will pop in my Christmas
NiGHTS disc; should be near the Christmas decorations time in
the game.
Upgraded my OS to XP over the weekend; MUCH better than
ME (which I had uninstalled a week prior to this; finally got tired
of the glitches, even after grabbing every update for it).
Granted, I have to get a new scanner (Since Stormtech has been
outta business for nearly two years, no XP drivers will be coming
and the drivers with it are incompatable), and it defaulted to
strange sound drivers upon installing, it was nothing I was unable
to fix, and after getting everything peachy-creamy, I created a
Restore point and it has been fine ever since.
Oh well, back to work...

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....

Visit the Home Of The Relic!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
Images
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/page_2.htm
The Briefcase Fulla Rant (This week's Rant: The Real comparisons
between Pearl Harbor and Sept. 11)
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/page_1.htm
As well as Fansubs FT, Comics and Manga FT/FS.
Great fun to be had by all, or double your pazoolas back! ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs