Ranma's feelings toward his curse

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Jonathan Rosebaugh <skip@plover.net>
subject Ranma's feelings toward his curse
date Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:34:44 -0500
Colin Davis wrote:
> In the spirit of not wasting e-mail messages, I'll include my second
> thought here.
> I'm sure it's been discussed, but what if Ranma's curse happens because
> he WANTS it to? Think the end of "the prisioner" or Qunatum Leap.

Well, I haven't ever seen The Prisoner or Quantum Leap, but I have
read a very interesting fanfic which has a similar concept to
this. It's called "Clothes make the...", it's written by Nightelf, and
you can read it at
http://www.thekeep.org/~nightelf/fanfic/fanfic.html,
though it's not for people with homophobia.

--
Skip - http://www.plover.net/~skip/
GPG key 0x41963E43 - See http://www.plover.net/~skip/gpg.html

Search field Search string