Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:52:01 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/01 1:13:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time, SeiyaKou
writes:

> Coorection, 2040 was not 24 eps long it was 26 eps long.  Know the facts
> before you report them.

Umm... no, you must have your head up your you-know-what.  The original
poster was correct.  Only 24 episodes were televised in Japan and the
remaining two episodes were releases as OVA's in Japan.  The fact is, you are
assuming that because it was commercially released here as a 26 episode
series, and that the series length of many, many titles in Japan are that
many episodes, that the person didn't know what they were talking about.  I
can hardly wait for your argument that there absolutely MUST be two more
episodes of Ayashi no Ceres when it is finished being released as the 24
episode series that it is.  Now stop acting/sounding/whatever, etc. like a
newbie and I urge you to stop giving Shouryu more ammunition to use against
those of us who actually use our brains and are on AOL.  (And if you wish to
know why someone of above average intelligence actually is using AOL, please
feel free to e-mail me privately.)

Ron Duncan
President - Residents of the Wired anime club - Albuquerque, NM

Proud supporter of breaking up all of Takahashi's great relationships - just
so I can take all the ladies for myself... ^_^ (and maybe a couple of
Tenchi's ladies too hehehe...)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited