Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from John DeMoranville <jdemoran74@mediaone.net>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:50:16 -0400
At 02:15 PM 10/4/2001, ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

>Ah I see, the bastards.  Oh well I'm still searching for a place where I can
>buy the original that does NOT involve me going to ebay.

Most retailers should have it.  Try www.dvdpricesearch.com to find the
cheapest price.  The one you want is called: Bubblegum Crisis Mega Series
4-Pack.  There were reports of early pressings of the set having bad
discs(subtitles would blink when new ones came on).  If you do get a bad
set(you shouldn't since they've been out for awhile) then contact AnimEigo
and they'll tell you what to do.  Personally, I recommend buying the set
from either www.bestprices.com or www.dvdplanet.com

--
John DeMoranville
jdemoran74@mediaone.net