Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:16:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/2001 4:14:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
ami@ml.usagi.org writes:

> If you are referring to the original BGC OAV series, if you have a
> DVD player, you should be able to get them easily enough from
> any major DVD store (like Media Play or Suncoast). The Box
> set is usually 54.99 and has all 4 DVD with all 8 OAV and the 2
> Hurricane Live video collections, as well as an image gallery and
> Animeigo's extensive liner notes.

Cool, if I had that kind of cash this month I'd would buy that but I do not,
how much is the first dvd, the one has more than 1 ep on it?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs