Re: Siya Kou

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Siya Kou
date Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:33:10 -0400
> From: SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
> Ah I see, the bastards.  Oh well I'm still searching for a place where I
can
> buy the original that does NOT involve me going to ebay.

If you are referring to the original BGC OAV series, if you have a
DVD player, you should be able to get them easily enough from
any major DVD store (like Media Play or Suncoast). The Box
set is usually 54.99 and has all 4 DVD with all 8 OAV and the 2
Hurricane Live video collections, as well as an image gallery and
Animeigo's extensive liner notes.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the
Reality that is the Ranma ML...

Visit The New Home Of The Relic!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
The Briefcase Fulla Rant! (Updated Every Wednesday)
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/page_1.htm
And the Redirect Link (For Angelfire-unfriendly ISPs; have popup killer
handy)
http://relic.globalredirect.com/index.html
Anime Images! Fansub Trading! Comics/Manga FS/FT
And of course, The Briefcase Fulla Rant! Check it out!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs