Re:New Tendou Akane (welcome)

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:New Tendou Akane (welcome)
date Wed, 3 Oct 2001 23:55:20 -0400
> From: "Akane Tendo" <akane_tendo@edsamail.com.ph>

> Hi Guys!!
> My name's Lailane. I'm a fanatic Ranma 1/2 worshipper (though I don't
> sacrifice virgins to honor it), a deranged fanfic writer, anime
illustrator
> at my own ways and rights, going sixteen at Oct.14 , and I'm a Filipino.
And
> lastly I'm a newbie (and I've been lurking for sometime here in this ML
but
> at last find my guts to post something up)

Welcome to the Ranma ML; I am known as The Relic.
 As has been said before, if you haven't read the FAQ,
it's an excellent read on how we do things here, and what has been said
before.
Find some new perspective on what has gone before, and bounce it off us.
Questions? If the FAQ doesn't answer them, bounce it off us and
we'll try and help. Again, welcome to the ML.

> excess:
> can I attach something here (for ex jpegs, ram, ect) or do I have to
upload
> on a certain address???

You can put a .sig file here, but keep it within reason. And pictures are
never a good idea (actually, it's against the rules). Many are using
newsreaders
which will not be able to see it, and many of us still use dial-up, which
will take
too long for a message with a pic attached. So let's stick with the sig.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....

Visit The New Home Of The Relic!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
The Briefcase Fulla Rant (Updated every Wednesday, which I just did earlier)
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/page_1.htm
And the Redirect page, for Angelfire-unfriendly ISPs; have popup killer
ready.
http://relic.globalredirect.com/index.html
Anime Images! Fansub Trading! Comics/Manga FS/FT
And of course, The Briefcase Fulla Rant! Check it out!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs