Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:25:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2001 9:14:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

> Noo, I don't think Sonoda had anything to do with this one.
> Unless my memory and Japanese has failed me utterly, I don't
> remember him having anything to do with this one.  The
> character designs are completely new.
>
> Other good Sonoda films?  Gunsmith Cats... Gall Force...  and
> that's all I can think of.

Well on the credits to 2040 it mentions his name as they that created the
Hardsuit design, but still in a way it is his anime, he created the original
so all the characters in 2040 in effect belong to him in a way.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs