Re:Colin (on BGC)

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Colin (on BGC)
date Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:54:04 -0400
> From: Colin Keefe <biokeefe@yahoo.com>
>
> Noo, I don't think Sonoda had anything to do with this one.
> Unless my memory and Japanese has failed me utterly, I don't
> remember him having anything to do with this one.  The
> character designs are completely new.

You're right; Sonoyan had nothing to do with the newer series
(I forget the designer's name, but he also was chara designer for
El Hazard: The Magnificent World). I recall that Sonoyan
didn't do chara designs for any of the BGCs after OAV 4 (the
Chief's niece in OAV 8 notwithstanding), which is why
 Urushihara Satoshi did  chara
designs for the new character in OAV 7.

> Other good Sonoda films?  Gunsmith Cats... Gall Force...  and
> that's all I can think of.

I enjoyed Riding Bean (Actually, so did my mother, who liked it for many
of the same reasons that she liked the Blues Brothers movie.
And she was a retired Sunday school teacher ^_O)
And the original 3 Gall Force shows I enjoyed as well.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....(and in a fit of nostalgia, took my first peek at
the ML archives; found my first post in early November, 1995 (still had my
C64 then, with the "blazing fast" 1200 baud modem); boy how the ML
has changed since then. Any new people wanting a healthy respect of this
ML's
history should check it out; at least one person was before me and is still
here,
probably more; had totally forgotten that White Wolf used to be a member...
Boy I fell like a Relic..^_^)

Visit The New Home Of The Relic!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
The Briefcase Fulla Rant (Updated every Wednesday; should have the newest
one up
shortly) http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/page_1.htm
And the Redirect link for those Angelfire-resistant ISPs (have popup killer
ready)
http://relic.globalredirect.com/index.html
Anime Images! Fansub Trading! Comics/Manga FS/FT
And of course, The Briefcase Fulla Rant! Check it out!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs