Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:43:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2001 5:14:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

> WOW! They remade the original? Hehe, I guess I've been walking around
> with my head up my hindparts this entire time. Can you tell me WHEN they
> remade it? BGC is the coolest anime I've ever seen!

It was remade by Kenichi Sonada(This guy's work is so good first I see
Gunsmith Cats that he did now I got to see Bubblegum Crisis another anime by
him and I love em both, do you know of anymore good Sonada animes?) back in
1997, I believe.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited