Re: Lightin' up a Marle ^_^

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ron" <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Lightin' up a Marle ^_^
date Mon, 1 Oct 2001 23:22:04 -0400
> From: Wizard3576@aol.com
>
> Hello, my friend and I were having an arguement over whether Marle in
Chrono
> Trigger was pronounced MarleY (with the E long) or Marle (kind of like
Marl,
> just ending with the L sound)
>
> I work at Wal-mart and we were arguing there, was kinda funny actually.\

Chrono Trigger is one of my all-time favorite games;
I have always  pronounced it as "Marl".
But, a rose by any other name still smells just as sweet.....

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....

Visit The New Home Of The Relic!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/index.htm
The Briefcase Fulla Rant! (Updated every Wednesday, which reminds me to
finish this weeks!)
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic/page_1.htm
And the Redirect link (for Angelfire-hating ISPs; have popup killer handy)
http://relic.globalredirect.com/index.html
Anime Images! Fansub Trading! Comics/Manga FS/FT
And of course, The Briefcase Fulla Rant! Check it out!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs