Re:Brad (On Hitomi)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Brad (On Hitomi)
date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 21:11:53 -0400

> From: Brad Clark <baron-brad@home.com>
>

>   "Kasumi Kawaii" :
>

> >Hai!  Hai!  Does the name Hitomi Ichinohei mean anything to you?
>
> I'd wager less than 10 people here remember Hitomi from the ML proper,
> though more might be familiar with the name from the "Clothes Make the Man"
> fanfic collaboration with NightElf.

I remember Hitomi from some years back. And to be honest, unless I am
remembering

wrongly, there were no attacks on Hitomi on this list (Mind you, I may just be
remembering
wrongly; I wasn't subscribed to the list for six months or so from the middle
of

1996 to early 1997, so it is possible that I didn't see it). The only major
altercations I can
remember on this list was my own with Mortal/Verity around mid 1996, the ones
involving
Newcomer, and a few others (such as the WWII thread). Nothing that I recall on
Hitomi.
As for race based altercations, I can't ever recall anything of the sort on
this

ML.
I don't think anyone here is like that.

As usual, this is The Relic (burning my ketsu off in this #@$%% heat), from the
outer
fringes of the Reality that is the Ranma ML.....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs