Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "Kimberly Cook" <ucchan2@ranmamail.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 06:22:33 +0800
> From: PookyChan@aol.com
> Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:52:58 EDT
> Subject: Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
> To: ranma@ml.usagi.org

> In a message dated 08/05/2001 12:43:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
> ami@ML.usagi.org writes:
>

> > and for the ladies, who's the Hottest boy of them
> >

> okay, I've gotta join into this EoE competition!
>
> I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Kuno is the hottest.  He's not
> just the best example of masculinity, but i also think he would be *ahem*
> "gifted" in many ways.  He seems like he would have both dominiering and
> submissive qualities.  As a strong female (former rugby player and current
> fencer)  I would enjoy to push that guy around and get him to do what i want
> him to do (reow!).
>
> I won;t go into anymore details out of respect for those that are into a
more

> PG rating ML ^.^

  Hmmm...who's the hottest guy ne?? Personally I think Ranma and
Ryoga,hmmm,maybe Kuno are the hottest.. I mean Just look at 'em!!! Arrgh
they're all hot!!! Well the martial artists anyway....I mean I may be new
around here on the ML but this I just had to reply to...*ahem* Announcement
over,go back to staring at Ranma characters now.....

 Ucchan
--

Search field Search string

archive list