Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Timothy Groves <tailkinker@home.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:40:55 -0400
ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> Having said that, I would hereby nominate Shampoo as
> the freakiest babe on the squad.
>
> A hot girl like Shampoo has to be in the buff, often.
> This is a girl who jumps into hot bathtubs with guys
> without hesitation!!

That just proves she's brain-dead...often enough she does it, and
afterwards realizes what she's done.  :)

> And her wardrobe... those lil short chinese dresses of
> hers! Ai-yahh!!
>
> She CANNOT be wearing any panites. G-strings would
> stick out like rice that sticks to Woks.

Sorry.  Got proof that she does.

> And a Bra?? forgeddabout it!!

I agree with that one, though.

Gotta agree with you overall, though.  Shampoo is the hottest of the
bunch, by far and away.  Only Ranma (Girl Type) comes close.
--
ICQ#66022322

"The only thing worse than a scoundrel is a man of principle."
                             -Mark Twain

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited