Re: Ranma PSX Game

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Ranma PSX Game
date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:48:03 -0400

> From: "Richard Schoenig" <bngltigr@home.com>
>

> I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the Ranma 1/2 Playstation game?
> I have tried searching everywhere and have not been able to find it.  I
> fanyone know where to get this please let me know.

This is a pretty old game, so your only alternative would likely
be an auction site (like E-Bay) or advertise on the rec.games.video.marketplace
newsgroup that you are looking for it.
This game is okay, tho' my favorite Ranma fighting game would still
be what would have been Ranma 1/2:Super Battle for the SNES.
Tho' the Battle Renassaince is fun for the fact that during battles,
you can hit a little rain cloud and turn into your Jusenkyo form
(if you have one: not so fun when, in P-chan form you are being
used as the ol' pigskin by Shampoo ^_^).

As usual, this is The Relic (yes, I am still alive ^_^), from the outer
fringes of the Reality that is the Ranma ML...(and working in earnest
to finish my new and improved web-site, Home of the Relic!, with
the addition of thr opinion section, Briefcase Full of Rant...^_^).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs