Re:Spike (on Leah)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Spike (on Leah)
date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:52:41 -0400

> From: "Spike Spiegel" <spikespiegelis@home.com>
>

> So Megumi was pregnant during the 6th season? Does anyone here know when she
> comes in????
>
> Spike Spiegel

I don't think that Hayashibara Megumi was even married at the
time (and I am not certain if she is now...in fact, the only
VA I am sure was married was Hirano Fumi (the voice of Lum
in Urusei Yatsura), and that was from a wedding announcement
that Takahashi-sensei  placed in the 1st page of the 2nd chapter
of the 1st Happodaikarin story (in tankobon vol. 11).
I think that the previous poster was making a joke on
Ranma-chan's absence....

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the
Reality that is the Ranma ML....(and fresh from yet another
reformat/reinstall of Win98, and chopping up my
30GB HD into 3 partitions....5GB for Win98 and related
programs, 1GB for the swap file, and the rest for games,
images and assorted anime/manga tomfoolery....)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs