Re:Spike

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Spike
date Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:58:12 -0400

> From: "Spike Spiegel" <spikespiegelis@home.com>
>

> I'm not exactly sure how many are on this ml, but I just thought I'd say
> that I'm new here, and please go easy on me. :) Hi all!

Now where would be the fun in that? ^_^. Welcome to the
Ranma ML...
There are actually quite a few people here. However, many of the people
who have been here for awhile (like myself) have been just keepin'
an eye on things, but feel free to comment or add to the general discussion.

We could always use new discussion (if you haven't read the FAQ,
the link will be listed at the end of every Matome Okuri
post). BTW, I am Ron Spillman (ron@netset.com) on the
anime, manga and videogame NGs, but here, I am The Relic
Been here awhile; occasionally, the young'uns here have ta dust me off ^_<).

Again, welcome to our humble abode, and I hope
you have fun....

As usual this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the
Reality that is the Ranma ML.....

> Spike

Search field Search string

archive list