Re:Newcomer

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Newcomer
date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:07:52 -0400

> From: "The Newcomer" <deadsnakemosquitovinegar@hotmail.com>
>

> Regretfully (and a little unexpectedly) I am being forced to unsub from this
> list due to my connection being cut off....
> I shall attempt recconection (and acquisition of a modem of my own) at the
> soonest possible date. Take care till then, all.

I can understand that. Well, even tho' you may not see this
til' your connection is back up, we (well some of us ^_^)
will see you back soon...(Eesh, people haven't
seen ME for awhile in these parts either...)

As usual, this is The Relic, feelin' even creakier than
usual (!!@##%% hot, sticky weather in these parts),
from the outer fringes of the Reality that is the
Ranma ML.....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited