Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "The Newcomer" <deadsnakemosquitovinegar@hotmail.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Sat, 12 May 2001 18:00:48 -0000

>From: "Pierre Bancov" <banc2a01@uni-trier.de>
>To: ranma@ML.usagi.org
>Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 18:27:49 +0200
>Subject: Stirring the pot...
>
>Hmm... another unexpected nap from the ML. Not that a lot happens or
>anything...
>
>(somewhat Newcomer related)
>Hotnit:
> >Which would make sense and be considered quite a put down.
> >10 years ago.
>
>Yeah, well, New Zealand is sadly not exactly at the heart of things. Their
>stores get shipments months after the US does (or so I recall).
>It wouldn't be too surprising that the slang stays there much longer.
>Kinda like Quebec and France, you know...

Yep, tis true. Our comics are old, our movies are late.
Mind you we got Eftpos ( Electronic funds transfer at point of sale )
before the rest of the world, and now its everywhere, enabling us all to
carry no cash ever, and yet not require a credit card,
and we have one of the most computer literate populations on the planet...
but since out job market sucks, they all (the programmers) get hired
overseas *snicker*

Oh yeah, and our capital boasts the 2nd (might be 1st) highest rate of cafes
per capita in the world.
Not that impressive, I supose, but it cultures lots of goths and goth
wannabes.
( I am NOT a goth. I just wear black. *snicker*
http://usa.spis.co.nz/phil/010413/html/010504h.html
Silly lookin' ain't I? *grin* )

But then again, I've always said NewZealand was a hole, also phrased as
'a boil upon the arse of the planet', only rivaled by other countrys of my
ire, such as the US *grin*

Anyway thats all I can think of to ramble about for now...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs