Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "The Newcomer" <deadsnakemosquitovinegar@hotmail.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Fri, 11 May 2001 18:28:00 -0000

>From: "Dr. Facer" <dr_facer@yahoo.com>
>Ok, you know, I'm totally sad!
>why? Well, don't you think the early death of
>Dreamcast is reason enough to be sad?
>The only good thing is that Sega is still making games
>for other consoles. But it won't be the same.

*nod* tis indeed a shame of Segas final demise as a hardwar company...
They produced some great games, and gave the other companys some stirling
competition....at times.
And the DC itself was none too shabby either.
Nonetheless, with Sega now being the software house that the other software
houses wern't expecting to emerge...
the next 'new big contender' on the market, it could mean good things for
gamers.

Speaking of games, speculations on the X-box, people?
Do you think its capabilitys are gonna be USED, or will PC progammers go
"Heres this game for your PC! Oh yeah...*afterthought* we made it xbox
compatible too...."
A lack of Japanese developers is a disturbing portend... but time will tell.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs