Acen Questions

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Nyssia Otauku <knight_of_washu@yahoo.com>
subject Acen Questions
date Tue, 8 May 2001 17:44:21 -0700 (PDT)

YEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!^_______^

> Erh...heh. Gomen. I'm rather overcaffeinated right
> now.

Forgiven.

> But as a Chi-town resident, I'll be at (*evil grin*)
> the biggest anime convention in the Midwest. (Take
> THAT, every anime con that decides to occur in Cali!
> BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Let's not be too harsh;  I'm sure the CA otaku
appreciate all those cons.

> This is a new experience for me, as I've never had a
> convention close enough to merit attendance. I may
> be
> an otaku, but hey, I have a sucky job and can't
> afford
> plane tickets.

You are going to be in Midwest Otaku Heaven.

> I'll be the guy dressed as Wolfwood (if I can find a
> costume, that is). ^_^

Good Luck!
I can't come in costume since I'll be coming in only
on
Saturday...straight from work.  (Sorry, but my
supervisors at the bank I work for seem to have zero
sense of humor, and a co-worker of mine will be in
Italy this weekend, so I can't get off.)

> Anyway, on to my question...
> D'ya think there'll be a great deal of Ranma
> merchandise there?

Based on my experience last year, not much...although
Viz was there last year.

<snip>
> Anyway, just thought I'd end my lurkdom (my ML
> backlog
> is around 130 messages long) and ask a question.
>
> See ya'll there!
>
> -Your beloved Bard

Hope so!
Nyssia