Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "The Newcomer" <deadsnakemosquitovinegar@hotmail.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 08 May 2001 06:30:35 -0000
>Newcomer-
> >And americans, of course.
> >Always americans. Its always your fault.
>
>LOL!!
>I'm new to this list, so tell me why exactly why
>Americans are to blame. This should be good!

It is morally wrong to be American.
Its not your fault. You just -are-.
I'm sorry, I feel for you all.

>Actually, when I'm on the road, I always tell strange
>people I'm from Canada. (Joke)

What'd Canada ever do to you?

> >I was forced to ponder for some time, untill I
> >realised that...
>
>Realised. I always wondered why we Americans spell it
>Realized with a "Z". The thing that I could never get
>over in England was when I would read an article like:

An australian lands in Boston, and approaching a nearby American, he asks
"Here, mate, could you tell me where the Hilton's at?"
The American replies in an educated Boston accent " We here of the city of
Boston know far better than to end a question with a preposition. If you
would care to rephrase the question, I would be more than willing to tell
you, sir."
The aussie thinks about this for a moment, before replying "
Alright....could you tell me where the Hilton's at, Fuckwit?"

>------- Message
>From: "Pierre Bancov" <banc2a01@uni-trier.de>

>hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
>I've taken quite the break (hoping Newcomer's return would wreak havoc in
>here) but as I see, we only get confusion out of automatic replies and

Heh.

>other oddities...
>
>Newcomer:
>I warned you, didn't I? I have to admit though that I had not foreseen
> >such
>an inactivity...

> >OHDEARGODNO, -Hotnit- is still here?
> >*contemplates leaving the ML once more*
> >Why ain't you dead yet?
>
>Although I had my irks with him too (when he started here with the rap
>texts and such), he really wasn't the absolute troll some here (myself
>included) claimed he was.
>And please, don't go around saying inconsiderate things like "I'm >leaving
>the ML" so soon after you got back. If anything, it makes it easier to
> >stay
>in touch...

I was only considering it, and only because Hotnit can be considered more
uncomfortable than a hot enema....

>OK, that was all (in 3 weeks... scary...)
>
>	Pierre

>------- Message
>From: chotnit@netscape.net (Hotnit)
>Newcomer:
>
> >OHDEARGODNO, -Hotnit- is still here?
> >*contemplates leaving the ML once more*
> >Why ain't you dead yet?
>
>Clean living?

Twoflower: "They say they have torturers up there that can keep you alive
for -years-."
Rincewind: "What.... healthy eating, refreshing morning jogs, that sort of
thing? "

> >"suck his knob", to which you can infer whatever you choose.
>
>Uh I infer that I should know teh name but don't? I also infer that he
>either
>has a stubby pencil dick since he calls it a "knob". I also infer he's a
>moron because the proper saying is "polish my knob". Which would make

"Proper saying"?

>sense
>and be considered quite a put down. 10 years ago.
I assure you the saying is alive and well, and an invitation to Suck ones
knob is still used regularly today...

> >Nothing personal, I don't hate you, I simply find your existence more
> >offensive than a lentil burger.
>Uhhh thanks. Do I know you?
Not really.
Consider me annonomous hate mail. The best kind.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs