Re: Wizard

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Wizard
date Fri, 04 May 2001 00:05:50 -0400

> From: Wizard3576@aol.com
>

> it it subtitled?

If you are referring to the DBZ post from the other person
who thought I mentioned something about it (but I didn't),
the International Channel version of DBZ isn't subbed or dubbed;
Also, it isn't censored (so Mr. Satan (the idiot pro-wrestler)
stays Mr. Satan (who, IMO, somehow looks like a caucasian
version of Chaos from the old stage play Warp....) instead of
Hercule (or whatever)....International Channel has been showing
a number of shows (mostly subbed) this last month...
Votoms, Irresponsible Capt. Tylor (recently been showing the
OAVs too), and also Sailor Victory (I myself would like to have seen
'em bring out Graduation, but, cest la'vie (or whatever ^_^); in that
one you finally get to see who Queen Margarita is (from Project Ako
2) ^_^), Shinesman, Earthian, Ninja Cadets, and one other I forget....
But all of these are subbed (and apparently uncut, since the fan service
from Victory is still there...)

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited