Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "The Newcomer" <deadsnakemosquitovinegar@hotmail.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:29:32 -0000
> > >here, just waiting for our favorite lil' Inflatable Urd needin'
> > WOOHOO URUDO!!!
> >

>Still got the picture if you want it....Great fun to be had by all!
*smirk* I remember catching the tail end of the inflatable Urd thread on the
Megami ML all those long years back.
Still, I can't remember the piccies, so sure, send 'em my way.

>Which worthless president? You gotta be more specific here.
>I have lived my 39 years, being born during Kennedy's years, and
>there were a LOT of worthless presidents, IMO ^_^
The recent one... Billy boy.

As opposed to the landslide majority one you guys have at the moment.
*pause* Actually, I'm actually pleased to say I'm completely ignorant of
which president you guys have "elected" this time round.

>Were they Sailors? Then it could have been called "Operation
>Sailor Moon" (welllll...mhhmm..hmmm...sounded good to me (shuffled feet)

*Tumbleweed blows by*
*HWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

*Somebody coughs*

> > "My black is blacker than your black. I call it 'BlackBlack'!"

>Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Colin Keefe <biokeefe@yahoo.com>

>Woo hoo!  My favorite New Zealander is back!
>Of course, he's the _only_ New Zealander I know, but hey, it sounds
>better than the New Zealander I Hate Most.  ^_-
>Welcome back, Newcomer.  Good to have you.  Me and Pierre have been
>kinda wondering when you'd show back up for a while, now.
>===
>Colin Keefe
>WoS EOE GSFLGL
>biokeefe@yahoo.com

Thanks for making me feel welcome once more, guys.
Kinda quiet here tho, innit?

Perhaps I should stir up another hornets nest, eh? I'm good at that.
Mind you the ensuing discussion would have nothing at all to do with Ranma
half, but hey, whats new *grin*

So what are you guys doin' with your time theise days?
I have long since ceased trying as a student, and am spending a year raking
in the perks of a social-welfare supporting government.
( Ie sitting on my ass and being paid to do nothing. Life is sweet. I pick
up my PS2 shortly *grin* )

Anyway, I a have a whole bunch more to say, but am forced to cut this one
short and save it for another post, due to constraints of time.

Later!
Newcomer

"!El SINOR T PUEDE TIRAR MUY LARGO!!!! "

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs