hotmail, Xenogears, ACen, Ranma question

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Brad Clark <baron-brad@home.com>
subject hotmail, Xenogears, ACen, Ranma question
date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:20:09 -0400
I might as well wake up too...

Shour:

>And now contestant No. 2...
> > From: "Ukyo Kuonji" <i_hate_akane@hotmail.com>
>
>Nani?  I thought Hotmail was one of the few email servers not allowed???
>Had this policy changed without my knowing?  *GASP!*

I know it says that, but there have been hotmail members on the list for a
long time.  There are 12 on the 1hr alone right now.

Suppose he means msn.com instead of microsoft.com?  Maybe the latter died
before I was Net-empowered?  Only one of those, though...

Speaking of Doi's site, I hadn't been there in a while, and discovered the
stats and archives were up.  (IIRC, they hadn't been updated in a while
when I last checked.)
========

Don:

 >Sounds like what happened to Kelvena in Xenogears...

I'm trying to play my way through that one again.  I stopped playing at one
point, then when I finally got back to it I had no idea where I was, what I
was doing, etc...

I can deal with that though.  What really took my watch for a walk was
losing my Parasite Eve save files in a HD reformat when I had finally
turned in enough junk from the Chrysler Building for the Super Handgun
thing.  There was absolutely no way I was starting over just to see the
'real' ending.  Period.
=======

Bard:

>Now, my real question is, I remember someone who was
>connected with ACen being on our beloved list. Now, I
>was wondering...

That someone is Frank Sanchez.  He'll probably answer sooner or later, or
you can bug him on his message board at:
http://www.animeinfo.org/cgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
===========

OK, here's a Ranma question I'm too lazy to do my own research on, since
there are manga gurus on the list:

Does Ukyo ever learn that Shampoo is also Jusenkyo cursed?  I don't recall
Ukyo and neko-Shampoo ever sharing a panel together, even in the Onsen Race
story.

-Bradster
   "Let me check my notes."  -Riff, 'Sluggy Freelance'

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs