Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:59:13 EST
In a message dated 3/15/2001 8:17:57 PM Central Standard Time,
ami@ml.usagi.org writes:

<< > From: Wizard3576@aol.com

 > Does anyone know when the 5th graphic novel (or anything, manga comics or
 > anything else that is after the end of the 4th graphic novel) of Evangelion
 > is going to come out to buy? Ive been waiting forever for it and Im a huge
 > Eva fan.

 Hmmm. Viz started releasing the monthlies for Evangelion vol. 5 a few months
 ago, and
 they should be releasing vol.6 in Japan soon (if they haven't already; I have
 an ad for
 it in Shonen Ace 2/01 I just got a couple of weeks ago, where they are still
 running the
 manga (that is, when Sadamoto don't skip a month; still, his stuff is always
 worth
 the wait, IMO.). Der Mond (Sadamoto's other art book, with Eva illos in it)
 should
 be coming from Viz' Cadence Books soon.

 As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
 that is the Ranma ML....

ok thats cool, but where can I buy them? The j-pop mall section of the Eva
comics is not working, and I havent found them elsewhere. And do you also
think they will make them into a graphic novel anytime soon? How many comics
per novel? (the reason I want the novels so much is because after buying the
first 4 graphic novels getting the comics doesnt look as good, heh)

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited