Re:Wizard (Eva)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Wizard (Eva)
date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:39:39 -0500

> From: Wizard3576@aol.com
>

> Does anyone know when the 5th graphic novel (or anything, manga comics or
> anything else that is after the end of the 4th graphic novel) of Evangelion
> is going to come out to buy? Ive been waiting forever for it and Im a huge
> Eva fan.

Hmmm. Viz started releasing the monthlies for Evangelion vol. 5 a few months
ago, and
they should be releasing vol.6 in Japan soon (if they haven't already; I have
an ad for
it in Shonen Ace 2/01 I just got a couple of weeks ago, where they are still
running the
manga (that is, when Sadamoto don't skip a month; still, his stuff is always
worth
the wait, IMO.). Der Mond (Sadamoto's other art book, with Eva illos in it)
should
be coming from Viz' Cadence Books soon.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited