Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:49:55 EST

To Pierre:  You also have my condolances for your loss

Shinobu wrote:

> >What is a Pocari?  And how do you get them to sweat?
> >And who in their right mind would drink sweat of any
> >kind?
>
> As far as I know, it's a sports drink that tastes like
> watered down Gatoraide. And, while in Japan, I found
> that things went along smoother if I didn't question
> what the hell I was eating!!

Ehh.... I'll take Calpis Water any day over Pocari Sweat.  And the good news
is that the oriental market right across the street from my apt building
carries plenty of it  ^_^
Oft. times I'll stop by there before work to pick up my UCC coffee and the
tasty calpis water.  Maybe some Pocky if I feel like it...(which other people
usually come by and devour) and life is all good.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs