Re: Pierre (ML of Lost Children ^_^)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Pierre (ML of Lost Children ^_^)
date Sat, 10 Mar 2001 01:36:18 -0500

> From: "Pierre Bancov" <banc2a01@uni-trier.de>
>

> I thought the golden week was in a few ^_~
>
> Not that I'm complaining, but almost a whole week without message? You
> all got a life or something?
> And it was getting interesting, too...
>
>         Pierre
>
> *goes pouting in a random corner*

I am still here, just watching the passing show....I am quite surprised
myself, actually. After what seemed like an aeon of inactivity, the Urusei

Yatsura ML has had a flurry of activity over the last week, and this
list usually has more in a day than the UYML has in a month. My guess is
that
Shinobu is in Japan, and many others are taking a short sabbatical.
I may or may not be on tomorrow night; I used some of my Income
Tax rebate to do some shopping for my computer, and since I am off for the

weekend, I am going to use tomorrow to rebuild my precious Frankenstein
(He will be stronger, faster...I have the tools, I have the technology,
and more
importantly, I had the money ^_^). Been working on recreating my website
(@##** Netopia eliminated their free sites and then waited til' most found
their
sites gone to let us know about the action), using Angelfire, where my
trading list is currently.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML.....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited